We are looking for a motivated digital marketing manager to complement our marketing team.
Digital Marketing Manager (M/F) 80-100%
You are young, committed, proactive and the digital world is your home? You know how to generate sustainable growth with performance campaigns and accompany the customer journey with clear personas and clever digital strategies? Do you want to use your expertise for a high-quality Swiss brand and grow beyond yourself together with the team? So take the next step in your marketing career and join Maison Mollerus as Digital Marketing Manager.
Your job at a glance
In your new job as Digital Marketing Manager at Maison Mollerus, you will take on responsibility and move freely within your area of competence. This includes the following areas:
- Further development and independent implementation of the digital marketing strategy including budgeting
- Coordination and partial implementation of performance marketing campaigns as well as their analyses, controlling, conversion tracking and reporting
- Creation and implementation of targeted content strategies on all online channels
- "Owner" and community manager of our social media accounts
- Coordination of agencies and partners with regard to goals and KPIs
- Regular updating and preparation of reports, derivation of recommendations for action as well as independent preparation of market and trend analyses in the area of e-business
- Coordination and/or implementation of other (offline) marketing activities
Flexible, have the ability to work under pressure and are curious as well as the following characteristics and previous experience are what you should bring with you so that together we can make your next career step your personal success:
- Completed studies or relevant further education in the field of digital marketing.
- Professional experience in an e-commerce environment is an advantage (client or agency side)
- Good knowledge of marketing automation, Google Analytics, social media channels, CRM, design tools, SEO and SEA
- Quick comprehension, ability to react quickly and good negotiating skills with high quality standards
- Independent, structured, proactive and precise way of working
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Creativity and innovative thinking and acting
- Social media mindset (not a 9-to-5 job)
- Open personality and team player with an entrepreneurial, solution-oriented and analytical mindset
- Enthusiasm and a soft spot for lifestyle products coupled with a high level of motivation to further develop Maison Mollerus digitally
What we offer
We offer you an exciting job in a varied environment and a small and dynamic team with a lot of creative freedom. Your place of work is in our office in Erlenbach, directly on Lake Zurich.
Start of employment: immediately or by arrangement
Do you recognise yourself in these lines and would like to work with great passion for Maison Mollerus and design the online presence of our brand? Then send us your CV with photo, salary expectations and possible starting date as well as a short video (max. 3-5 minutes) about yourself, why you are our future Digital Marketing Manager and what you will do first. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!